Link To Us
Amy Lynn Bradley
Updates / Media Page
- Non Profit - Tax Exempt Donations HELP US FIND AMY
- Dr. Phil --- Stunning new information is revealed on the Dr. Phil show, Thursday,November 17, 2005.
- MSNBC --- Holloway not only missing U.S. woman in Caribbean, Thursday,June 9, 2005.
- Worldnews Reports
- ABC PRIMETIME --- will air a large segment on Amy on Thursday,December 19, 2002.
- CNN Burden of Proof --- Amy's parents, Ron and Iva Bradley will be on CNN Burden of Proof on July 24, 2001 at 12:30 p.m. EST.
- Good Morning America --- Airing on CBS at 7 a.m. (EST) on Friday, July 12th, 2001. Amy Bradley is included in the discussion and a video of Amy and photos will be shown.
- PEOPLE magazine --- Amy is part of the Cover story that will be on the news stands from Thursday, July 12, 2001 through Saturday, July 14, 2001. The issue is dated July 23, 2001.
- Unsolved Mysteries --- Airing on July 10,2001 at 8 p.m., Unsolved Mysteries will air a segment about Amy on the Lifetime Network. Check your local listings.
- A and E --- Airing on the A & E Channel in the month of November 2000, "Cruise Ships in Troubled Waters" featuring Amy Bradley. Check your local listings.
- Mademoiselle Magazine --- July 2000 Issue, on news stands about the 2nd week of June.
- The Montel Williams Show --- Monday, May 15, 2000 at 4 p.m. EST, on CBS Network. Check your local listings.
- America's Most Wanted --- Saturday, March 4, 2000 at 9 p.m. EST, on FOX Network.
- Racing for the missing --- Monday, September 6, 1999 at 1:00 p.m., Downtown - Exposition Park, Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.
- Unsolved Mysteries --- REBROADCAST: Friday, July 30, 1999 on CBS. Check your local listings.
- Nation's Missing Children & Center for Missing Adults --- July 8, 1999. Amy L. Bradley add to their list.
- Cosmopolitan Magazine - July 1999 Issue, The dangers of women and travel with a story about Amy.
- Front Cover Story in Richmond's STYLE WEEKLY --- about Amy Lynn Bradley, April 27, 1999.
- Unsolved Mysteries --- Friday, May 28, 1999 on CBS. Check your local listings for time and station aired on.
- Lawsuit --- March 23, 1999. --- FAMILY OF ABDUCTED VIRGINIA WOMAN SUES ROYAL CARIBBEAN CRUISE LINE.
- HARDCOPY --- March 2, 1999. Check your local listings for this segment. This is a syndicated show which means it could be on either NBC, ABC, CBS or cable in your area.
- Inside Edition --- REBROADCAST: This weekend, December 19 & 20, check your
local listings for a re-broadcast of 'INSIDE EDITON' - This is a syndicated show which means it could be on either NBC, ABC, CBS or cable in your area.
- Inside Edition --- Monday, December 14, 1998, PLEASE CHECK LOCAL LISTING FOR TIME AND STATION. FOR THE RICHMOND, VA AREA (Amy's hometown) THIS SHOW WILL BE AIRED at 12:30 a.m. Tuesday morning on ABC, December 15, 1998
- The Leeza Show --- Tuesday, Dec. 8, 1998, PLEASE CHECK LOCAL LISTING FOR TIME on NBC Network. FOR THE RICHMOND, VA AREA (Amy's hometown) THIS SHOW WILL BE AIRED Wednesday, Dec. 9. at 2:35 AM
- The Nightly News with Tom Brokaw --- Monday, Dec. 7, 1998, PLEASE CHECK LOCAL LISTING FOR TIME on NBC News Network.
- America's Most Wanted --- Saturday, Dec. 5, 1998, 9:00 PM on FOX Network.
- MSNBC News Network - Cable TV --- Friday, Nov. 27, 1998, 7:30 PM (+/- 10 minutes). Live Broadcast with Ron and Iva Bradley. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A REVISED DATE.
- Good Morning America --- Thursday November 19, 1998, 7:35 AM EST (+/- 5 to 10 minutes).
- Reprint of article from New York Times --- Monday November 16, 1998, article published in New York Times.
- NEW INFORMATION - STORY UPDATED --- October 24, 1998.
- October 24, 1998 --- From World Cruise Quarterly and Travel Guide.
- September 14, 1998 --- The FBI added Amy to their Missing Person's Website.
- August 16, 1998 --- Taped interview with Ron and Iva, on "This Week in Richmond" on Comcast cable channel 8 WRIC.
- June 16, 1998 --- FAMILY CONTINUES ITS SEARCH. Amy Bradley's family refuses to give up hope in the wake of disappearance.
- June 11, 1998 --- FAMILY, FBI CONTINUE TO SEARCH FOR KIND-HEARTED AMY BRADLEY.
- April 24, 1998 --- Story on "America's Most Wanted"
- April 17, 1998 --- The Bradley Family Plea To Return Amy.
- April 17, 1998 --- Letter To US President Mr. Bill Clinton.
Wanted for Questioning
CLICK on faces to see a complete description
The FBI is seeking information regarding the identity of these two individuals. They may have information about the disappearance of Amy Bradley.